> Grey Matter Oeuvre - Poetry & Paintings: Nothing to Fear, but...<META name="keywords" content="poetry, poems, poet, art, literature, writing, publishing, publish">

1/01/2004

Nothing to Fear, but...

Have no fear,
my distant love.
Have no fear of love.

Fulfill no dark
prophecies, my dear.
The threat is in the fear.

Test as you must;
what will fail is your trust,
though you’ll still say I blew it.

Keeping love at arm’s length
will spend its strength
till you can say “I knew it”.

(a poem on self-fulfilling prophecies)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on
the Internet as I have been able to discover here.
I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be
coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such
great reading material!!



merkur razors

8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...


natural-foods
Just one simple plan that gives you unlimited everything.
Optimal Hosting - Cloud Based cPanel Web Hosting - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home